ACGME/ERAS ID 1202131566
NRMP Program Code 1273120C0
We accept applications for residency positions exclusively through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) and participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). All applicants for residency positions must submit applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). A complete application must include:
- A personal statement
- An official USMLE transcript
- An official medical school transcript
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Participate in the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP).
- Have achieved a passing score on both Step 1 and Step 2 (both CS and CK) of the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) by the time of the residency's rank list submission deadline. Passage of both steps on the first attempt with a Step 2 CK score of at least 209 is suggested.
- Have an excellent command of both written and spoken English.
- Have completed medical school within the past three years.
- Have at least 3 months' U.S. clinical experience in direct patient care within the past year.
In addition to the above, International Medical Students/Graduates have the following requirements:
- Must hold a certificate from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) that will be valid at the time residency is to begin.
- Must hold a valid visa for work or residence in the United States. We are able to sponsor applications for J-1 visa. We are unable to sponsor any other visa types including H-1B.
- Must have US clinical experience (applicants without U.S. clinical experience will not be considered).
Each year we accept applications beginning with the opening of ERAS on September 15. The deadline for applications is December 31. However, it is possible that our interview schedule could become full before that time, and we would be unable to schedule further interviews. We generally conduct interviews from September through January.
When post-match positions are available, all applicants must submit a complete application via ERAS immediately following the match. We will utilize the NRMP's SOAP process. We will not accept faxed applications or incomplete applications.
Please navigate to the drop-down "Residency Program" menu at the top of the page to learn more.