Our family physicians are trained in the art and science of caring for your whole family!
The services we provide include the following:
- Comprehensive health checkups, including annual prostate exams, breast exams and Pap smears
- Care of most medical conditions from colds and sore throats to asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, and some forms of heart disease and cancer
- Routine maternity care, including prenatal care and childbirth
- Care of newborns and children, including preventive care and immunizations
- Routine laboratory, X-ray, and ultrasound procedures
- Diagnostic procedures, including flexible sigmoidoscopy, colonoscopy, upper GI endoscopy, colposcopy, and treadmill stress testing
- Minor surgical procedures including vasectomy and biopsy or removal of skin lesions
What if you need a specialist?
If you need care that is beyond our usual scope of services, we are still there to help you. We rely on a network of excellent specialists to complement the care we provide, and we will continue to assist in coordinating your care. We might refer you to a specialist if you need major surgery, heart catheterization, or other specialized diagnostic or treatment services.
Please navigate to the drop-down "Patients" menu at the top of the page to learn more about our clinic.